Your new baby will arrive in a biodegradable natural fiber pot, topped with a fully compostable corn based lid to keep the soil in the pot during shipping. The pot is secured to the box via two rubber bands. One side of the rubber band is secured to the bottom of the box the other is secured to the top of the pots\'s lid.
1. Open the We Succ Box and carefully remove the cushioning material that was keeping your baby safe.
2. Remove the Adoption Certificate, set it aside for future framing.
3. Remove the complimentary soil scoop and put it aside. It will come in handy when you are ready to repot your new rescue
4. Gently lift the two rubber bands anchored to the bottom of the box from the top of the pot.
5. Carefully remove biodegradable lid.
5. Remove your rescue from the box by gently grasping the middle of the pot and lifting it from the box.
6. Say “aloe” to your little friend.
You can keep your rescue in their original pots for a few months after receiving them. Just keep an eye on its growth. You will want to move them into a slightly bigger pot when you see that things are getting too tight in their original digs. This will allow them to continue grow.
1/2-1-3/4 a cup Cactus Soil
1 pot w/ drainage hole -(The pot should be slightly bigger than the pot your baby arrived in)
Succ Soil Scoop
Use your scoop to add cactus soil to your pot. If your pot doesn’t have drainage holes, add a layer of river rocks for drainage. You should fill the pot about 3/4 of the way full.
Remove your rescue from the pot by gently squeezing the sides of the pot. This will loosen up the soil so that it is easier to remove.
Remove any of the soil clinging to the roots by softly rubbing the insecure soil between your fingers.
Place your rescue in its new home and apply more soil with your scoop. Fill it almost to the top.
If your rescue is due for a watering, now is a great time to water the little baby. See Soak and Dry method of watering.